The AEE AP9 has a Camera mount and with Auto return home and intelligent flight control its 4 propellers let your reach speeds of up to 20 meters per second and thanks to a 5300mAh Battery it can be flown for around 25 minutes.
- High performance 11.1 V 5300mAh battery
- Cruising speed of 10-15 m/s, maximum fly speed of 20m/s
- Detachable gimbal, the shooting angle can be adjusted manually
- Maximum flight relative height of 500 meters, maximum flight altitude of 4000 meters
- 10 inches propeller with more flight power
- Optional float accessory for water landing
- Support AEE S series cameras (S50/S51/S60/S61/S70/S71) and Gopro cameras
- A variety of cameras can be mounted
Fantastic Flight Speed and Range
Being able to fly at 20 meters per second makes the AEE AP9 an exceptionally speedy copter and the 500 meter flight range lets you explore a large area from the skies. An aerodynamic design that has been refined by testing in wind tunnels helps keep the copter more stable and allows for precision control. Being one of the fastest drones in its class, with climb speeds of 6 meters per second and the ability to descend at 4 meters per second you can whirl it around like a fighter jet.
Return Home Function
While in flight the AP9 has high intensity LED lights that will help keep this quad copter visible, however should you lose track of the drone it can be recalled using the auto return to home and land function. Also if you inadvertently fly outside of the transmission range then the smart fail safe systems will kick in and instruct it to return to you using its GPS guidance.
A camera mount on the underside lets you attach a mini camcorder or action cam so you can use this drone for aerial photography and filmmaking. A 5300mAh battery pack provides this drone with about 25 minutes of flying time and can recharge in just a couple of hours. The controller comes gives you precision of the height speed and direction of this drone and is powered by 4 AA batteries.