- Increases focal length from same camera position by 1.4x
- Better performance for unsurpassed image quality and ease of use
- Fits easily between lens and camera body
- Optimised for use with long telephoto lenses
- Turn off optical correction functions, vibration reduction (VR) and focus aid assistance modes before using Kenko Teleplus DGX tele converter
Kenko Teleplus HD 1.4x DGX Teleconverter
Canon EF Fit
The Kenko 1.4x teleconverter is designed to dramatically change your photos by making distant objects larger while maintaining high resolution and quality.
By installing it between the camera body and lens the teleconverter multiplies the focal length of your lens by 1.4x. For example a 75-300mm lens turns into a 105-420mm lens and it's small size and compact design makes it convenient to carry instead of big and heavy telephoto lenses.
With electrical contacts for communication between the camera and lens, the focal length and aperture values are recorded in the EXIF data and converted to the actual shooting values with the tele converter installed.
- Magnification: 1.4x
- Exposure Adjustment: 1 Stop
- Depth of Field: 1/1.4 of prime lens
- Minimum Focus Distance: Same as prime lens
- Optical Construction: 3 elements in 2 groups
- Diaphragm Coupling: Fully automatic
- Barrel Length: 25mm
- Camera/Lens Mount: Canon EF and EF/S