LEE Elements Circular Polariser Filter
The new LEE Elements Circular Polariser filter provides all of the performance and functionality of our existing clip-on rotating circular polarisers, but in a convenient screw-in form.
Fully adjustable to increase or decrease the degree of polarisation and reduce unwanted reflections in water, glass and other reflective surfaces, as well as enhancing sky colour, contrast and detail.
LEE Elements Circular Polarisers feature a fluid-smooth adjustment ring making the achievement of exactly the right amount of polarisation easy, without having to take your eye away from the viewfinder or rear screen. Designed to produce minimal to zero vignetting, even with very wide-angle lenses.
Based around existing clip-on rotating circular polarisers, the LEE Filters Elements series is built up of 4 key thread sizes to include; 67mm, 72mm, 77mm, and 82mm (sold separately). With a custom adjustment ring and high-end glass optics, this filter has the capacity to reduce unwanted reflection in water, glass, and other reflective surfaces whilst enhancing the colour and contrast of the sky.
LEE Filters Elements Polariser Circular Filter Key Features:
- Based on existing clip-on rotating circular polarisers
- Available in 67mm, 72mm, 77mm, and 82mm
- Each filter size is sold separately
- Refer to filter thread size indicated on the lens
- Screw-in mounting system
- Fully-adjustable degree of polarisation
- Actively reduces unwanted reflection in water, glass, and more
- Enhances the sky colour, contrast, and detail
- Knurled adjustment ring
- Adjustment ring streamlines the polarisation process
- Constructed to produce minimal to zero vignetting
- Suited to select wide-angle lenses
- Equipped with a portable protective case
What’s in the box?
- 1 x LEE Filters Elements Polariser Circular Filter
- 1 x Protective Case