YoloLiv YoloBox Portable All-in-One Multi-Camera Live Streaming Encoder, Switcher, Monitor, and Recorder
- Touchscreen Control Streaming Encoder
- Simultaneous Cross-Platform Streaming
- Encoder, Monitor, Switcher, and Recorder
- Live Switch from up to 6-Sources
- 2 x HDMI, 1 x USB In; 1 x SD Card Input
- 1 x HDMI Confidence Monitor Out
- Stream via Ethernet, Wi-Fi, LTE
- Supports 1080p and 720p Resolutions
- H.264 Streaming Format
- Connect to YouTube via Custom RTMP
Sporting an LCD touchscreen for control, the YoloLIV YoloBox Portable All-in-One Multi-Camera Live Streaming Encoder, Switcher, Monitor, and Recorder can simultaneously broadcast to 3 platforms. Simply connect up to 6 video sources, then connect to a local area network via Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or LTE (LTE connection requires SIM card and data plan not included). The large touchscreen display shows the streaming image as well as the input streams; the LCD display also shows the control interface, which allows you to switch between the info sources with a touch.
The YoloBox supports input resolutions of 720p and 1080i/p, and streams at your choice of 540p, 720p, and 1080p60, using the H.264 codec. You can stream to YouTube via custom RTMP settings. Stream using a 4G mobile signal. The YoloBox features an HDMI out, which allows you to display your stream locally on an HDMI device. It also has a line-level audio input, and discrete headphone audio out. You can record your stream directly in the .mp4 format to an optional SD card, up to 128 GB in size, using the built-in SD card slot.
- Touch control without a computer
- Built-in simultaneously streaming
- Stream via Ethernet, Wi-Fi, LTE 4G
- Live switch up to 6 sources
- 2 x HDMI, 1 x USB In, 1 x SD Card, 1 x PDF; 1 x HDMI Out; Audio In & Out
- Add logos/comments to the stream
- Import pictures/videos from SD card
- Records internally to SD Card
- Direct integration with YouTube/Facebook/RTMP(s)
- Supports up to 1080p60
- Touchscreen Control
- The YoloBox provides you with a large touchscreen interface for easy streaming and control.
The device works as a switcher, with a variety of picture-in-picture templates as well as graphic layers. It has a built-in encoder that allows for live streaming, and it can record to optional SD cards.
- You can brand your live stream by adding logos/watermarks/rolling captions
- Customized PiP options, including Interview mode, allow you to bring a unique look and feel to your stream
- Engage with your audience in real-time via feature comment overlays
- The customizable scoreboard feature displays a real-time-controlled scoreboard for professional-looking results
- Built-in lower-thirds templates can be edited or you can add your own
- You can connect to the internet using the integrated RJ45 (Ethernet) port, Wi-Fi, and via cell service using an optional SIM card.
- YoloBox will first push your feed to the YoloLIV platform, from where it automatically forward your feed to a maximum of 3 destinations simultaneously.
Please note that at times a streaming service may change its policies, which will cause issues with integration; this is usually a temporary situation.
- Major streaming platforms such as Facebook live, YouTube, and twitch as well as YoloLIV are supported.
- RTMP protocols allow you to stream to custom RTMP destinations including YouTube.
SD Card Input
- Roll in pre-recorded videos for intro, countdown, B-rolls, or special segments from an SD media card.
- You can load a PDF as a local source to your YoloBox
The internal battery can power your YoloBox for approximately 3 hours. The YoloBox charges via the USB connection, which is used for power only.