- Load Capacity: 132.2 lb
- Maximum Height: 58.2"
- Minimum Height: 17.3"
- Folded Length: 17.3"
- Sections: 5
- Weight: 1.35 lb
- Carbon Fiber Legs with Twist Locks
- Contoured Tri-Mount Plate
- Rubberized Grip
- Interchangeable Rubber Foot
The Alan 2.0 Carbon Fiber Monopod from 3-Legged Thing is built for versatility and resilience and has been designed with a number of enhancements over its predecessor, including the beautifully contoured Tri-mount plate, new Parallel leg twist lock joints for improved grip, and internal anti-rotation Chicken Lips joint shims for improved rigidity and stability. This five-section support can be used for still photos and videography and has a load capacity of 132.2 lb. It is well suited for wildlife, sports, and action photography and can be used where tripods are not allowed or cannot easily travel. Each of the five sections have a twist-lock that opens with a 1/4 turn and has a maximum height of 58.7". The lightweight carbon fiber monopod weighs just 1.3 lb and collapses to a closed length of 17.7", which fits in most backpacks and carry-on luggage.
The reversible 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 thread can mount either a head or camera to the top. A large rubber grip with water channels disperses moisture to maintain a firm hold on the monopod. In addition, a 3/8"-16 socket located at the bottom of the monopod allows a microphone or other accessory to attach, for use as a boom pole.
- 5-section support with a maximum height of 58.2" and a folded length of 17.3"
- Parallel leg lock twist locks open with a 1/4 turn
- Chicken Lips shims for improved rigidity and stability
- Carbon fiber monopod weighs 1.35 lb and has a load capacity of 132.2 lb
- Reversible 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mounting thread for a head, lens, or camera
- Contoured Tri-Mount plate with three opens spurs to attach accessories
- Can be used as a boom pole with microphones or other accessories
- Large rubber grip has water channels to disperse moisture from the grip and maintain a firm hold
- Includes Toolz multi-tool