- Foldable for storage and transportation
- Arca Swiss style mounting platform
- Rotating arm can be used separately as an L-bracket - allows easy movement from landscape to portrait format without having to re-centre the subject
- Includes ¼ and 3/8 inch accessory mounting threads
- 10kg / 22lb Maximum Payload
The Benro GH2F is a foldable gimbal head that is ideal for telephoto lenses and spotting scopes. The gimbal head features a rotating arm that can be folded against the tripod making it easy to transport and store and is capable of supporting up to 10kg.
Vertical video capture
The Benro GH2F can also be used for vertical video capture making it perfect for social media platforms like Instagram, TikTok and YouTube.
Opening the GH2F is simple. Just loosen the locking knob that is located on the bracket base, raise the bracket arm, twist the arm and then mount your camera.
The GH2F features a pan scale and bubble level for added precision as well as plate and arm scales so that you can fine tune the balance of your camera. You can also mount accessories on the bracket arm with both the 1/4” and 3/8" threads.
You can easily detach the arm and fold it up separately for easy storage. It is also possible to mount your camera or lens to the quick release clip of the bracket arm when the detachable arm has been removed.
Can be used as an L-bracket
You can use the arm as an L-shaped quick release plate thanks to the dual arca-swiss clamp and plate. This can be used with any arca-compatible tripod heads.