|Filmtype:||Colour Print Film|
|Film Format:||35 mm|
CineStill 50D is currently probably the finest grain colour negative film. It also has an excellent exposure latitude.
CineStill 50D is based on Kodak Vision3 50D cinema film. But CineStill has developed a patented process to remove the Remjet backing layer of Kodak cinema films.
Therefore this film can be developed in C-41 process by any high-volume photolab, professional lab, Minilab or at home.
Key Features of CineStill 50D:
- colour balanced daylight (5500K) colour negative motion picture film stock for use as still photography film.
- ISO 50/18° in C-41 or ECN-2 process.
- Factory spooled in 36 exposures high quality 135 non DX-coded cartridges
- Remjet backing free, resulting in a unique halation effect.
- Boasted to be the world’s finest grain film.
- Unrivaled highlight latitude.
- High resolution with maximum sharpness.
- Enhanced scanning performance.
- Great for portraits and landscapes.
- Recommended to process C-41, or you can process in ECN-2 chemistry by hand without worrying about remjet.