Hoya 62mm Pro-1 Digital Circular Polarizing Filter
Clearance item, some damage to the packaging. 6 month warranty
- Ideal for landscape photography
- Darkens blue skies to highlight the clouds
- Reduces exposure by two stops
- Removes reflections from non-metallic surfaces and increases colour saturation
- Does not affect the overall colour balance of the image
- Matte black aluminium, satin finish, almite frame reduces reflections
- Multi-coated filters greatly reduce the appearance of lens flare and ghosting.
- Ultra thin filter frames to help avoid vignetting on super wide angle lenses. Will grip a lens cap.
- Straight knurled edge for non-slip, easy attachment and removal
- A circular polariser filter works by limiting or completely eliminating reflections from flat non-metallic substances (it has no effect on reflections from metallic or curved surfaces).
You can control the amount of reflection from the subject by turning the filter's rotating dial. But the extent to which reflection is eliminated depends on the angle at which light is reflected from the subject as well as the rotation of the filter. To completely eliminate reflection, try to find the camera angle that maximizes the filter's effect.