- Sleeves for permanently and clearly archiving medium-format negatives
- Safe storage: to protect your valuable negatives from external influences such as dust, light and moisture
- Individual storage: compile negatives according to themes, for example
- Tidy storage: one strip per pocket, filled from the side
- Better visibility than in conventional photo print envelopes
- Easy to fill: individual slide pages are arranged offset from each other so that the strips can be slid in easily
- For 4 film strips of 3 negatives up to 6 x 7 cm / 2 negatives up to 6 x 9 cm
- For film type 120 and 220
- Filing margin with Euro holes: for two-hole and four-hole folders
Many of us will remember the days before the introduction of digital cameras when precious images and memories were captured on film instead of a memory card. As shot after happy shot was captured and imprinted in time, films were often found to mount up in draws and photo boxes with each depicting separate momentous events or people in our lives such as family holidays, marriages, milestone birthdays and distant loved ones.
If taken to a camera shop to be developed, the delicate negatives were afterwards often simply tucked into the front of an envelope containing the photos with very little protection from external damaging factors such as moisture or dirt.
Turn a Negative into a Positive with Hama. With Hama 26 x 31mm Negative File Sheets you can protect all your special memories and favourite images by storing all your negatives safely and conveniently.
Being made out of translucent glassine material each sheet is highly resistant, repelling both water and dirt to provide complete, effective protection for all your films, whilst also allowing them to remain fully visible for easy classification and viewing.
Designed for large ring binders, Hama Negative sheets permit easy and low-cost storage of your negatives from both past and present, so you can access all your memories whenever you want and order endless reprints for friends, family and others with whom you wish to share all you images, each featuring the same perfect detail and quality as in the first. So dig out all those old negatives stuffed away in an old photo box or envelope and get organised, you never know what you might find!
Sleeves for storing medium size negatives, For protecting your valuable negatives against external influences, For 4 film strips with 3 negatives each, up to 6 x 7 cm/with 2 negatives each, up to 6 x 9 cm