Nodal Ninja Lens Ring for Sigma 8mm ~ 15mm Fisheye For Canon V2 (F6401)
Features and Highlights
- Modifications to the plastic insert and outer metal ring allow for reading the focus distance in both landscape and portrait orientations.
- A plastic insert is placed between the outer metal ring and the lens.
- It is contoured to fit the lens and hence increases the area of contact.
- Large clamping area to reduce stress on the lens barrel, reducing the risk of damaging the lens.
- Mounted close to the camera to reduce stress on the lens due to the gravity of the camera body
- Rolling the camera/lens in any position including the popular 0, 60, and 90-degree positions
- Index marks for every 90 degrees in the front and every 30 degrees at the back for easy alignment of roll of lens.
- Permanently mounted to lens, making reproducible mounting possible, and much quicker to set up.
- Compact and lightweight
- Arca Swiss Compatible quick release design can be mounted directly to other Arca Swiss compatible systems without using R1 or R10.
- Great for use on a monopod or high pole.
- Easy to install.
- Optional advanced rail stop to remember NPP setting.