Samyang AF 135mm F1.8 Lens - Sony FE Mount
- Autofocus, full frame, fast aperture, telephoto lens – Sony FE Mount
- Fast, Autofocus evolution of Samyang’s popular MF 135mm F2 lens
- Full-frame coverage, optimised for use on Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras
- Prime lens with superb resolution
- Narrow depth of field and beautiful bokeh
- Compact length (129.6mm) & Lightweight (772g)
- Fast and Quiet AF performance (Real-time Tracking / Seamless Cinematic Control)
- Excellent chromatic aberration (CA) control with 3 ED lenses.
- Enhanced usability with custom switch (also features Astro-Focus Mode)
- Close minimum focus distance of 69cm
- New modern design & Weather-Sealing
Corner-to-corner Resolution: The AF 135mm f1.8 is a large-aperture, prime telephoto lens that produces superb corner-to-corner resolution. The lens is constructed of 13 elements in 11 groups including 1 U-ASP, 2 HR and 3 ED.
The lens delivers an 18.9° angle of view when used on a full-frame camera and 12.5° when paired with an APS-C.
Narrow depth of field: The lens boasts a large/fast aperture of f1.8 to produce a narrow depth of field. The lens has also been equipped with a UA (Ultra-precision Aspherical) lens which delivers natural and refined bokeh which is perfect for portraits, allowing you to separate your subject from the background.
Perfect for videographers and photographers alike: The AF 135mm f1.8 is for videographers and hybrid shooters as well as photographers.
The lens can track a subject accurately and quickly thanks to Samyang's Linear STM (Stepping Motor) which also ensures that the AF functions of the lens operate quietly. This is a must when shooting at events like weddings or presentations where discretion is of the utmost importance.
Enhanced operability and reliability
The AF 135mm comes equipped with a Focus Hold button, Custom Switch and Focus Range Limiter for enhanced control and reliability.
Focus Hold Button
Use this button when you are looking to keep the focussing distance locked at a certain length. You can also assign this button to other functions such as Eye AF in settings on the camera body.
Typically the focus adjustment ring would have no function when using the lens in AF mode, however, Samyang have introduced the Custom Switch which allows the user to adjust the aperture via the focus ring. This can be further customised with future firmware updates using Samyang’s optional USB Lens Station.
Comfortable to use and weather-sealed
The lens has been designed for use out in the field. The focus ring has been constructed from a micropatterned rubber which allows the user easier operation of the lens. It has also been weather-sealed so that it is protected from light rain, snow and dust.
For full specifications click Here