- 85mm is a popular size for smaller consumer DSLR lenses and mirrorless cameras.
- Fits the Formatt-Hitech 85mm holder system, so a single filter is usable on multiple lenses.
- Made from the highest quality optical resin available, with an index of refraction nearly identical to the finest optical glass.
- High scratch resistance, low material fatigue, and chamfered corners to resist breakage so the filter will provide years of service.
- Made in the UK using the world’s most advanced, computer-controlled filter manufacturing technologies.
Neutral Density (or ND) filters produce a grey neutral effect and are used to reduce light in photography, enabling more control over exposure and depth of field without affecting colour or contrast. NDs are made in different densities according to the level of light reduction from 1/3 to as much as 10 Stops of light. The 0.3 ND reduces light by 1 Stop.