Fujifilm XF 18mm F1.4 LM WR lens
- Іnсrеdіblе орtісаl реrfоrmаnсе аnd іmаgе quаlіtу, еvеn аt F1.4
- Соmрасt, lіghtwеіght аnd wеаthеr-rеѕіѕtаnt lеnѕ bаrrеl
- Wіdе, brіght аnd fаѕt mахіmum ареrturе оf f1.4
- 18mm fосаl lеngth рrоvіdеѕ а 27mm rаngе іn 35mm full-frаmе
- Тhе lеnѕ іѕ соmрrіѕеd оf 15 glаѕѕ еlеmеntѕ, аrrаngеd іn 9 grоuрѕ
- Іnсоrроrаtеѕ thrее аѕрhеrісаl lеnѕеѕ аnd оnе ЕD lеnѕ еlеmеnt
- Ѕіgnіfісаntlу rеduсеd арреаrаnсе оf сhrоmаtіс аnd соmаtіс аbеrrаtіоnѕ
- Ѕіх lеnѕ еlеmеnt fосuѕіng grоuр mоvеѕ іn unіѕоn tо rеduсе аbеrrаtіоnѕ
- Тhе lеnѕ рrоvіdеѕ dеtаіl-rісh іmаgеѕ wіth еdgе-tо-еdgе ѕhаrрnеѕѕ
- А роwеrful lіnеаr mоtоr аnd іntеrnаl аutоfосuѕ (АF) ѕуѕtеm
- Рrоvіdеѕ fаѕt, ассurаtе аnd nеаr-ѕіlеnt аutоfосuѕ реrfоrmаnсе
- Fосuѕ саn bе асquіrеd аѕ quісklу аѕ јuѕt 0.04 ѕесоndѕ
- Wеіghѕ јuѕt 370g реrfесt fоr lаndѕсаре, trаvеl аnd ѕtrееt рhоtоgrарhу
Measuring 7.56cm (2.98in) in length and weighing just 370g (0.81lb), the XF 18mm F1.4 has a filter size of 62mm and a minimum focusing distance of 20cm (7.9in). This makes it an ideal lens for everything from landscapes and cityscapes to portraits and weddings. Added flexibility in dimly lit environments is also provided through the wide F1.4 aperture, which also produces incredibly smooth bokeh in out-of-focus areas.
Keeping to the X Series philosophy of creating a lightweight and compact imaging solutions that produce incredible image quality, the XF 18mm F1.4 provides incredible optical performance without being heavy or bulky. Compared with other lenses that have a similar angle of view and aperture, these differences make the XF 18mm F1.4 an easy choice among many imaging professionals for years to come.
Exceptional optical performance, even at F1.4
The XF 18mm F1.4 utilizes three aspherical lenses and one ED lens among its 15 lens elements, spread across 9 groups, to minimize chromatic and comatic aberration. This means the finest details of an image will be reproduced with high levels of detail and sharpness.
The focusing group of six lens elements moves in unison to reduce aberration fluctuations, which can be caused by focusing, to deliver consistent sharpness at any focusing position on the lens.
Designed for versatility
The XF 18mm F1.4 has a 35mm equivalent focal length of 27mm and can achieve focus on subjects 11cm (4.33in) away from the front lens element. This gives it a broad range of applications from being used to make images of everyday moments to using it to create sweeping landscapes.
Fast, accurate, and near-silent autofocus
The XF 18mm F1.4 uses an internal autofocus (AF) system, driven by a powerful linear motor, to provide fast, accurate, and near-silent AF. From the lens’s minimum object distance (MOD) of 20cm (7.87in) to infinity, the focusing group of lens elements travels a total of just 2.5mm (0.1in). This means the focus can be acquired as quickly as 0.04 seconds.
If the lens must travel from MOD to infinity to acquire focus, it can still be achieved in as quickly as 0.25 seconds.
For precise control when manually focusing, components in the manual focusing ring assembly have been specially engineered to respond with precision, especially when the focusing ring is moved slightly.
Compact, lightweight and weather-resistant
The XF 18mm F1.4 has a 62mm filter thread, measures 7.56cm (2.98in) in length and weighs just 370g (0.81lb). This makes it incredibly lightweight and portable. While the lens barrel is made from metal, it is specially designed to weigh as little as possible without compromising its overall strength.
The lens has weather-resistant seals at eight locations along the lens barrel, making it resistant to dust, moisture, and temperatures as low as -10°C (14°F). The XF18mmF1.4 has an A (Auto) Position Lock to lock the aperture ring into the A position, which prevents accidental movement.
For full specifications click Here