K&F Concept Canon FD Lenses to M43 MFT Lens Mount Adapter K&F Concept Lens Adapter KF06.091
- Canon FD mount Lens(NOT for Canon EF lens, please purchase our EOS-M4/3 for EF mount lens)
- Micro Four Thirds (MFT, M4/3) Mount Mirrorless Camera Body, such as Olympus PEN, PEN-F, E-P1, P2, P3, P5, E-PL1, PL1s, PL2, PL3, PL5, PL6, E-PL8, E-PM1, PM2, OM-D, E-M5, E-M5 II, E-M1, E-M1 Mark II, E-M10 II, E-M10 III Panasonic Lumix DMC-G85, GX7, G1, G2, G3, G5, G6, G7, G10, GF1, GF2, GF3, GF5, GF6, GF8, GX1, GX8, GX85
- 'Lens Not Found' - Warning Message Appears
- For Panasonic Lumix: The camera needs to be set to function without a MFT-Mount lens attached. You can do this by changing the following camera setting:
- 'Menu' -> 'Custom Menu 5' -> 'Shoot W/O Lens' -> 'ON'
- (Exact naming and location of this option may change depending on camera model).
Infinity focus position: the position of the infinity mark of the telephoto lens or super-telephoto lens is shifted slightly to the positive side to enable focus adjustment even when focus shift is caused due to temperature changes. The shift range is denoted by an L-shaped line, Be sure to check the focus through the viewfinder even when you shoot at infinity.
Adapting full-frame lens to APS-frame camera (i.e: large format to medium format, medium format to 35mm, 35mm to micro 4/3) provides excellent edge-to-edge sharpness. The smaller image field helps minimise the effects of lens distortion and aberration by using the 'sweet spot' or centre of the larger lens image circle. and it will magnify the focal length by 1.6 on Canon, 1.5 on Nikon and Sony, 2.0 on M4/3 camera.