Nikon Monarch M7 Binoculars
- Sophisticated exterior design for comfortable holding
- Extra-low dispersion (ED) glass
- Dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating
- All lenses and prisms are multilayer-coated for brighter images
- Oil and water-repellent coating applied to the objective lens and eyepieces
- Phase-correction-coated roof prisms for high resolution
- Long eye relief design ensures a clear field of view, even for eyeglass wearers
- Dioptre adjustment ring locking system prevents unintentional rotation
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes) and fog-free
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups with multi-click
- Rubber housing for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip
- Lightweight body uses fibreglass-reinforced polycarbonate resin
- Soft-to-the-touch neck strap
- Flip-down objective lens cap
The wide field of view is ideal for watching birds flying overhead, while extra-low dispersion (ED) glass corrects colour fringing so you can enjoy the impressive details of wild animals. The Monarch M7’s multilayer lens and prism coating ensure brighter and more natural images, and its oil- and water-repellent coating protects from smudges and fingerprints, which can be wiped away easily. The stylish, durable and lightweight body is comfortable to carry and is tripod mountable for ease.
With all models delivering over 60˚ apparent field of view, never miss a moment with the Monarch M7 series binoculars. Unprecedented for this class of binoculars, the Monarch M7 invites avid birdwatchers to locate birds taking flight quickly, or wildlife nestled-away, with flawless clarity.
A Clear View
Nature and the world around us are brought to life through the magnificence of colour. The use of extra-low dispersion (ED) glass corrects colour fringing so that you can confirm details of wild birds and wildlife.
Comfort, Style and Durability
The redesigned sleek, stylish and sophisticated exterior is practical and highly functional too. Boasting rubber housing for shock resistance, and a firm yet comfortable grip, the durable binoculars are also waterproof – up to 1m for 10 minutes – and fog-free, making them the perfect birdwatching companion.
Bright and Natural
Looking for brighter and more natural images? The MONARCH M7 features fully multi-layer coated lenses and prisms, as well as a Dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating to ensure superior transmittance uniformity across the visible range. The phase-correction coating also minimises the loss of resolution, ensuring high-contrast results every time.
Applied to the objective lens and eyepieces, the oil- and water-repellent coating allows smudges like fingerprints to be easily wiped away.
No Accidental Movement
Never miss a moment thanks to the dioptre adjustment ring locking system – it prevents the dioptre adjustment ring from being turned or moved accidentally once it is set.
Lightweight and Portable
Both 30mm objective lens models weigh 470g or under. That combined with their compact size makes them easy to carry on your excursions. Whilst the 42mm objective lens models weigh 680g or under, which is still extremely light for this class of binocular.
Easy on The Eyes
Enjoy extra comfort with the turn-and-slide rubber eyecups, which make it easy to position your eyes at the correct eye-point. The multi-setting click stops allow users to adjust the eye-relief for a custom fit – providing the full field of view and maximum comfort during extended periods of use.
The Monarch M7 is tripod mountable, meaning you can place a tripod mount or a tripod mount adaptor in the middle of the binoculars’ frame. This is particularly useful if you’re planning on using these from a static position for a lengthy period of time, like in a hide for example.