Sirui 35mm F1.8 Anamorphic 1.33X Lens - MFT Mount
- Robust lens with advanced optics for compact MFT/APS-C cameras
- 33% horizontal field of view increase over standard 35mm MFT lenses
- Anamorphic 2.4:1 de-squeezed format in 16:9
- Multi nano-coated Schott optical glass
- Horizontal blue streak effects
- 10 aperture blades produce oval bokeh
- 2.8' minimum focusing distance
- Focus scales in feet and meters
- 67mm filter thread
- Durable lens housing
The MFT-mount 35mm f1.8 Anamorphic 1.33x Lens from Sirui is designed for MFT/APS-C cameras and increases the horizontal FOV by 33% in comparison with traditional 35mm APS-C lenses. The result is equivalent to a wider 26.3mm APS-C lens. After de-squeezing, the captured image is displayed in an anamorphic 2.4:1 format in a 16:9 setting. This fast f1.8 lens is designed with an aluminium housing and features optics with multilayer nanocoatings. Made with renowned Schott optical glass lens elements, it produces rectangular aspect ratios, long horizontal lens flares, and oval bokeh.
One of the features of this lens is that it produces horizontal blue streaks with less stray light, which Sirui calls sci-fi horizontal flares. A key aspect of anamorphic lenses is highlighted oval bokeh, and this lens produces a shallow depth of field and oval bokeh with its 10 aperture blades. While the lens has a robust housing, it's also designed to be lightweight for use with your compact MFT/APS-C camera.
For full specifications click Here