The G-20X Ball Head is precise, meticulously machined, and perfect for professional photographers. The main locking knob is separate from the friction control knob so that it can be more precisely controlled. The structure of the interior is a double bevel locking system which locks the ball in a very strong manner. The 360-degree panel is integrated in the base which allows photographers to do panoramic or continuous shooting. The quick-release plate platform, adopting general sizes of international standards, is of the Arca-Swiss type, thus suitable for a variety of quick-release plates. A red safety button is incorporated to prevent the quick-release plate from sliding off the platform easily. The four knobs of adjustment (from the base and up, respectively) are the panoramic control knob (smallest), friction controlled knob for fine tuning and adjustment (medium size), ball-locking knob (the largest), and the plate-locking knob at the top. The G-20X Ball Head can support up to 20 kg (44.1 lbs) and is suitable for 35 mm and medium-and large-format photographic cameras, DSLRs, and digital or conventional type video camcorders.
- Max. height: 3.7 in
- Weight: 0.32 kg (0.7 lbs)
- Loading capacity: 20 kg (44.1 lbs)
- 360-degree panoramic function
- Two bubble levels for fast horizontal and vertical alignment.
- Easy and fast operation on all the knobs; locking is highly effective
- Arca-Swiss type mount
- Safety button to prevent quick-release plate from slipping out by accident
- equipped with a compatible quick-release plate
- Red stoppers on QR-plate help to prevent camera/lenses from slipping in the vertical position
- Stainless steel camera screw
- Unique and modern design
- Includes a pouch and an Allen wrench in a box