Sky-Watcher's latest EVOGUIDE-50ED package from OVL is the ultimate new high quality 50 mm doublet ED Guidescope, utilising Ohara S-FPL53 glass for the ED element. With a focal length of 242 mm it has a very fast focal ratio of f/4.8. The telescope is equipped with a fine and precise helical focuser.
For connecting your autoguider, cameras or eyepieces it has a T2 thread and 1.25” socket. For exact adjustment to the main telescope, collimation rings are provided, each with 3 nylon-tipped screws. For vastly improved versatility, the EVOGUIDE-50ED is now supplied with a 45mm dovetail bar for telescope mounting, a 1/4-20 thread for tripod mounting and a mini finderscope dovetail bracket for mounting onto a standard finderscope shoe.
The EVOGUIDE-50ED is a small, very high quality telescope which is perfect as a Guidescope, providing pinpoint sharp stars for easy and precise guiding.
It can also be used as a finderscope, small lens for your camera or just as a small rich field telescope for travelling!
- Highest practical power: x100 (Eyepieces not supplied)
- Objective lens diameter: 50 mm
- Telescope focal length: 242 mm (f/4.8)
- Focuser: fine helical (1.25”)
- Camera / Eyepiece connection: T2 thread / 1.25” socket
- Optic: Doublet ED lens with 2 Ohara glass lenses (1 lens S-FPL53)
- Collimation rings & Bracket