Benro KH26P Video Tripod with Head, 5kg Payload, Continuous Pan Drag, Anti-Rotation Camera Plate
The new Benro KH26P Video Tripod & K5 Head features design improvements in the head so it now includes a spring stop pin on the quick release plate to stop the camera from rotating and continuous drag is now adjustable in the horizontal direction.
All the other features you expect from this kit are present, such as an aluminium bowl with a 60mm diameter and head-mounted bubble level to ensure proper alignment for accurate camera placement and level panning. An interchangeable pan arm allows both right and left-handed use. The sturdy and lightweight KH26P tripod extends from a minimum height of 75cm to a maximum height of 188 cm allowing you to handle the camera comfortably.
The popular KH series tripod has been updated to provide improvements in the head and adjustments in the tripod height. Ideal for compact digital video cameras and still cameras with long lenses weighing up to 5kg. This tripod replaces the popular KH26NL.
Twist-lock levers on the dual stage leg system allow you to make specific height adjustments rapidly and easily transport when folded.
The KH series is perfect for students and those learning filmmaking. With the constant growth of YouTube, Twitch and TikTok videos, the demand for low cost but effective video tripods which deliver stability with smooth movement has never been greater.
- Two-stage aluminium tripod with 60mm bowl
- Supports loads up to 5 kg
- Continuous pan drag
- Sliding balance plate with two anti-twist pins
- Independent pan/tilt locks
- Panhandle attaches to either side of the head
- 88 to 185 cm in the height range
- Fixed, non-removable mid-level spreader
- Independent leg adjustment using twist-lock levers
- Dual spiked feet with removable rubber pads
- Head-mounted bubble level
- 91 cm folded length
- Padded carrying case
Continuous Pan Drag
- Control the amount of tension while panning left to right for smooth and stable movement while recording
Carrying Case Included:
- A padded soft case is included for transport and storage.
Improved Camera Plate:
- Features 2 spring-loaded anti-rotation pins which prevent any camera rotation around the camera screw. These are specifically designed for smaller mirrorless or HDSLR cameras. They are spring-loaded for convenience when using larger cameras.
- Supports up to 5kg: Ideal for compact digital video cameras, HDSLRs and still cameras with long lenses.
- Retractable Spiked Feet: The spiked feet are built-in and can be accessed while recessing the rubber feet.