- Hyper Lock leg locks - Each WalkAbout Air monopod uses our new Hyper Lock leg lock design, which is much faster than traditional monopods that have multiple leg locks.
- Lightweight - Way less to carry around. MeFOTO Air combines strong and lightweight materials making it possible to create a 0.9 lb. monopod.
- Compact size - Fits inside small and medium sized bags. This is due to the unique Hyper Lock leg system where each leg section is nested into one group.
- Rigidity - Don’t be fooled by the size and lightweight design. MeFOTO Air is as sturdy as they come. The Hyper Lock leg lock design is actually superior to some traditional leg locks.
- MeFOTO WalkAbout Air Aluminium Monopod, Wrist Strap, Limited 3-Year Warranty, Extendable to 5 Years with Registration
The WalkAbout Air is our most lightweight and compact monopod yet. The WalkAbout Air can be operated with a single leg lock thanks to our new Hyper Lock leg lock design. Each monopod handle features anodized aluminium, which is available in 7 finishes: Black, Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, Red and Titanium. The translucent handgrip has an adjustable wrist strap, which is great when using as a walking stick on hiking trails. You can easily attach your camera or accessory to the ¼”-20 thread at the top of the monopod. The WalkAbout Air is rated for a maximum payload of 22.1 lb. and weighs just 0.9 lb. What can you do with a monopod? A monopod is great for using as a stabilizer of cameras and long lenses. It provides maximum mobility, which is great for capturing sports and other live events.