Large front lens diameter for a brighter and larger field of view: Nikon ACULON A211 10x50
Nikon Aculon A211 10x50 binoculars offer superior optical performance at an attractive price. Multilayer-coated lenses provide extremely bright images and a wide field of view. Breathtaking visual experiences also result from the use of aspherical eyepiece lenses. Turn and slide rubber eyecups for easy positioning. Large objective diameter for a brighter and wider field of view. Rubber coating offers shock resistance and a firm comfortable grip. Tripod adaptable.
- Multi-layer coated lenses for bright and sharp images
- Adjustable rubber eyecups simplify the positioning of the eyes
- Aspherical eyepiece lenses minimize image distortion on the entire lens surface
- Rubber protection provides impact resistance and comfortable handling
- Magnification: 10x
- Lens diameter: 50 mm
- Luminous intensity: 50.4
- Distance of exit pupil: 11.8 mm
- Closest focusing distance: 7.0 m
- Real field of view: 6.5°.
- Apparent field of view: 59.2°.
- Field of view at 1,000 m: 114 m
- Exit pupil: 5 mm
- Distance between eyes: 56 - 72 mm
- Item Dimensions 17.9 x 19.7 x 6.8 cm
- Item Weight 900 grams
1 x Nikon Aculon A211 10x50 Binoculars,
1 x Case,
1 x Neck Strap,
1x User's Manual,
1 x Manufacturer's Warranty Information