What we think...
Olympus 40-150mm F2.8 M.ZUIKO DIGITAL PRO Lens
Extend your zoom range with the Olympus PRO 40-150mm lens
- Ideally suited for: Travel, sports, nature, low-light and portrait - equivalent to an 80-300 mm 35 mm lens
- The dust and splash-proof telephoto lens is surprisingly easy to transport thanks to its compact design and shines with the highest image quality and ultra-fast focusing for razor-sharp images
- The minimum focus distance of only 70 cm at all focal lengths ensures ideal close-up images from all shooting angles
- Professional operation thanks to dedicated Fn button, manual focus clutch mechanism and automatic lens hood
- Ideal workmanship, high-quality metal bayonet and ideal close-up limit for tele-macro photography
Outstanding performance with 1:2.8 fixed aperture at every focal length, for professional wildlife, sport and wedding photography
Only 70cm minimum focus distance at all focal lengths for a broad range of shots
The lens is compact, lightweight, dust, splash and freezeproof housing for go-anywhere portability
Like the Olympus OM-D E-M1, the new Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 40-150mm 1:2.8 PRO (80-300mm 35mm equivalent) zoom lens is dust, splash and freezeproof - a standout in the pro class. 'Too long, too big and too heavy is the professional verdict on the DSLR competition, so Olympus made this lens more compact and lighter than a typical full-frame lens with comparable characteristics and scope of performance.
They also made it a record-holder - by incorporating the first-ever focusing system to power two high-grade lens elements using dual linear motors. Which means it's extremely quick to focus. What's more, it's very quiet, so it's ideal for shooting easily frightened wildlife as well as other fleeting subjects, for example, at sports events, but also perfect for weddings. With a minimum focus distance of just 70cm at all focal lengths, a dedicated Fn button, manual focus clutch and a sliding, protective lens hood, the new M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 40-150mm 1:2.8 PRO is both versatile and easy to use. With a very large zoom range and a maximum aperture of 1:2.8 at all focal lengths, its optical performance is likewise outstanding.
Olympus M.ZUIKO 40-150mm F2.8 PRO lens
Lens Cap (LC-72D)
Lens Rear Cap (LR-2)
Lens Hood (LH-76)
Lens Case (LSC-1120)
For full specifications click Here