Made from aerospace-grade magnesium alloy, Charles 2.0 boasts an impressive 18:1 load to weight ratio thanks to its 40kg / 88lb load capacity. It can extend to a maximum height of 1.85m / 72.8". Thanks to its removable / reversible centre column, users can shoot from above, or right down at ground level with the column removed. Its 3 detachable legs enable conversion to monopod, booms or tabletop tripod with the addition of our Vanz tripod feet (an excellent upsell). Charles 2.0 is as capable as it is strong and weighing just 2.4kg / 5.37 lb it is a much lighter option compared to some of its competitors in its class.
3 Legged Thing Charles 2.0 is an incredibly stable tripod that's ideal for landscape, astrophotography, studio work and more. Charles 2.0 is quick and easy to set up with 3-section legs and a single section column and is made from Aerospace grade Magnesium Alloy.
Charles 2.0 boasts an impressive 18:1 load to weight ratio thanks to its 40kg / 88lb load capacity.
Modular and versatile, Charles 2.0 offers users many different configurations all from a single tripod. Its 3 detachable legs enable conversion to monopod or table top tripod. Three individually adjustable leg angles allow use on uneven terrains, and the removable / reversible centre column means that photographers can shoot from above, or right down at ground level. With a maximum height of 1.85m / 72.8" Charles 2.0 is as capable as it is strong.
* Maximum extended height of almost 2 metres / 6 ft
* Can shoot from close to ground-level with column removed
* Legs and column made from aerospace grade magnesium alloy
* Impressive 40kg / 88lb load capacity
* 3 detachable legs enable conversion to monopod, booms or table top tripod
* Individually adjustable leg angles for use on a variety of terrains
* Load to weight ratio of 18:1
* Incredibly stable tripod - great for use outdoors in all conditions
* Easy to take apart for maintenance and cleaning
* Unique Parallel leg locks with cap to prevent accidental disassembly
* Patented Tri-mount plate with multiple mounting points
* Double-ended mounting bolt with 3/8"-16 and 1/4"-20 threads