- The Rhino series of photographic tripods offers the best combination of strength and weight without compromising stability. With the reverse folding design, it is extremely portable and is equally suited for the studio as well as outdoors.
- The automatic leg angle adjustment allows you to change leg angles with the push of a button. Each Rhino tripod also converts to a full-size monopod when the designated leg and centre column are combined.
- Dual Panning Ballhead Included - Aluminum Ballhead with Arca-Swiss Style Camera Plate
- Automatic Leg Angle Adjustment - Change leg angles with the push of a button
- Converts to Monopod - The Leg and Centre Column combine for a full size monopod.
The Rhino Zero Series Travel Tripod with VX20 Head from Benro combines a lightweight and versatile carbon fibre leg set with a dual panoramic ball head. With a reverse folding design, it is extremely portable and is equally suited for the studio, outdoors, and travel. The legs offer independent spread and three locking positions and incorporate automatic leg angle adjustment for a fast and sure setup. The legs are reversible for inverted shooting and storage, and the aluminium leg spider features three 1/4"-20 accessory mounts for extension arms, monitors, lights, and more. For shoots where even a lightweight tripod may be more than required, the centre column attaches to a removable leg to create a full-sized monopod.
VX20 Dual Panoramic Ball Head
The VX20 Dual Panoramic ball head features dual panoramic mode, which allows panning head from its base and also from the quick release platform. The controls are simple, with ball friction adjustment built into the main lock knob, plus an independent pan lock. It includes a PU50X quick release plate and features a quick release plate safety lock.
Auto-Hold Leg Trigger
Change leg angles effortlessly with the push of a button, then press the pre-locking button when the desired angle is reached.
Lightweight Aluminum Leg Spider Design
The streamlined milled aluminium leg spider allows the legs to be reversed for folding or inverted shooting. It includes three 1/4"-20 threaded accessory sockets, allowing lights, microphones, monitors, accessory arms, and more to be attached.
Converts to Monopod
The centre column and one removable leg combine to form a full-featured monopod.
Extended Center Column Locking Knob
The generously sized centre column locking knob enhances the locking strength of the centre column.
Highly grippable twist lock collars make opening and closing legs fast and sure.