Billingham Hadley Pro Original Camera Bag
From the clean and elegant lines to the hand-finished leather and solid brass detail - it is easy to see why the Hadley Pro is our most popular photographic bag ever.
Sitting in the middle of the Hadley range in terms of size it certainly stands out in terms of features. For example, the Hadley Pro features a carry handle on top (as well as a shoulder strap) which is reinforced with fibreglass to minimise stress on the bag as you lift it. Just a small example of the thought and engineering put into the bag.
Like all other Hadleys (except the Hadley Digital) the Pro comes with a removable padded insert (including a lid) made with fabric-covered foam that protects your gear from all sides. Remove this insert and you can turn the Hadley Pro into a stylish messenger bag. The main flap is sculpted around the opening to prevent rain, snow or unwanted fingers from getting into the bag – perfect for street photography. Of course, the rain protection doesn’t stop there – like all Billingham bags it is made from a three-layer fabric with a core of butyl rubber that is impermeable to water.
The bag easily fits most DSLRs (without a battery grip) or almost any mirrorless camera – and 2-3 small to medium-sized lenses with accessories. There is the height inside to hold a Canon or Nikon 70-200mm lens if you don't store it attached to the camera. The capacity of the bag can be increased with our optional AVEA pockets that attach to the leather side panels.
For ease of access, the Pro features the Quick Release System (QRS) to which we have added solid brass buckles. Why both? Simple, the QRS allows you to open and close the bag quickly and securely. The buckles allow you to tailor the ‘fit’ of the front pockets to suit your needs. You don't need to use the buckles to open and close the bag.
Inside the padded insert, we have supplied 4 removable, repositionable foam dividers to keep your gear organised - two vertical dividers and two small flappy dividers, perfect for stacking lenses. Additionally, on the back of the bag is a discrete zipped compartment - perfect for storing airline tickets or maps.
Perhaps the bag's strongest feature though is that it doesn't look like a camera bag - allowing you to travel discretely in the city or the country. Of course, like all our camera bags, it is made in England and backed by our 5-year manufacturer's guarantee.
- Removable padded insert to turn the bag from a camera bag to a casual bag.
- Constructed from a choice of 3-layer waterproof canvas or 3-layer waterproof FibreNyte material.
- Real full grain leather and brass fixings
- Adjustable front pockets and a rear zippered pocket
- Fits most DSLRs (without a battery grip) or almost any mirrorless camera – and 2-3 small to medium sized lenses with accessories.
- Strong leather side patches for mounting of optional AVEA side pockets.
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Made in England.
- External Dimensions:
- W390mm x D160mm x H240mm (excluding top handle)
- W390mm x D160mm x H280mm (including top handle)
- Internal Dimensions (Main compartment): W340mm x D80mm x H210mm
- Capacity: 6.00 litres (0.21 feet³)
- Weight: 1.1 kgs (2.4 lbs)
- Pockets: 3 in total
- Front 'dump' pockets (x2):
- Dimensions: W130 to 170mm x D40 to 60mm x H200mm
- Capacity: 1 to 1.25 litres (0.03 feet³ to 0.04 feet³)
- Rear zipped pocket: W320mm x D Nominal x H220mm
- Capacity: Nominal
- Shoulder Sling Measurements
- Length: can be adjusted between 850mm to 1480mm approx.
- Width: 38mm.
- You can fit the SP40 or SP15 shoulder pads to this bag (not included).
This is What's Included
- Hadley Pro Removable Padded Insert (Chocolate)
- 1x Padded insert, 2x small (flap) dividers, 2x large (vertical) dividers
- Hadley Standard Front Straps (Stitched - Chocolate) Pair