Canon EG-E1 Extension Grip for EOS RP- Black
The EG-E1 Extension Grip has been designed to extend downwards and add extra handling flexibility when shooting with EOS RP. This extension grip does not provide grip or camera controls specifically for vertical shooting but is instead designed with the camera’s notably compact yet light build in mind, looking like an integral part of EOS RP. With its own card slot and battery compartment cover, there’s no need to remove the grip to access them - plus this grip is built with its own tripod socket and a knurled aluminium screw-in ring, so the overall style and practicality of your EOS RP camera isn’t affected.
- A lightweight grip to extend the handling characteristics of the EOS RP camera
- Lightweight and practical with glass-reinforced polycarbonate construction
- Featuring a battery and card slot compartment cover, there’s no need to remove the grip for accessing the camera’s SD card or battery, however, the card slot/battery compartment cover of EOS RP must be removed in order to attach EG-E1
- Tripod socket enables a tripod or Hand Strap E2 attachment while the EG-E1 is secured to the camera
- Aluminium attach/detach dial features a high-quality anodized finish for strength and durability
Please note, DC coupler DR-E17 or DR-E18 cannot be used when EG-E1 is attached