What we think...
- Compact and lightweight at 211 g: Hold in your hand, fit in your pocket
- Quality recording in 4K UHD Standout, movie-quality content
- Wide angle lens for video: Capture more in-shot without stretching your arm
- Powerful stereo microphones: Clear audio for immersive sound from all directions
- Built-in stand: Shoot steadily from multiple positions
- 14 colour filter effects: Add ambiance and hone your vlogging style
- Smooth skin movie mode: Look your best while recording with skin smoothing effects
- Movie Digital IS: For sharper, shake-free footage
- Tilt-up screen: 2-inch screen for easier shot composition from both camera sides
- Micro SDXC: Compatible with microSD, microSDHC and microSDXC memory cards
- Face tracking: Automatically track your face for easy recording
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth straight to your phone and even more
- Camera Connect app: For camera control, remote shooting, wireless file transfer and more
- Camera to cloud auto transfer: via image.canon
- UVC/UAC: Use your camera as a webcam
- Livestream: Livestream to Facebook and YouTube via the Canon Camera Connect app
- Auto Neutral Density filter: For optimal brightness in sunny conditions
A NEW POCKET PERFECT ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION DESIGNED FROM THE GROUND UP WITH VLOGGERS NEEDS IN MIND
With 4K UHD movie recording, a high-quality microphone, built-in stand and 14 unique colour filters, the new Canon PowerShot V10 is the perfect pocket size solution for vloggers looking to capture high quality lifestyle, travel, music, cooking vlogs and much more. The high-quality video and audio combined with a new vertical grip design and simple controls make the PowerShot V10 the perfect step up for vloggers using smartphones and basic fixed lens cameras for their content. Incredible video quality and engaging content in the palm of your hand: At the heart of the compact PowerShot V10 is a large 1-inch back-illuminated CMOS sensor, DiGiC X processor and the newly designed lens with an F2.8 maximum aperture; delivering stunning 4K UHD video up to 30P or Full HD up to 60P even in challenging lighting situations. With 19mm effective field of view, the PowerShot V10 achieves a wide angle of view and natural depiction. Create a signature style and make your videos stand out with14 colour filters, Smooth Skin effects and natural tones as well as beautiful skin gradations thanks to the EOS colour reproduction technology. The PowerShot V10 also features Movie Digital IS mode, ideal for handheld videos offering sharper and cleaner footage with more detail and clarity. Superb sound quality: Capture the atmosphere and every word you say clearly, everywhere you record, with large built-in stereo microphones. A wind filter ensures you’re heard, even when the weather is against you. Optional windshields are available as part of various kits, further improving sound quality in outdoor conditions.
The PowerShot V10 benefits from a smartphone like handling with a vertical grip that makes it easy to operate with one hand. The camera is compact and lightweight at just 211g, equipped with a 180° flip 2.0-inch LCD touchscreen for dynamic filming and a built-in multi-position stand for setting up anywhere, so there is no need to carry anything else. Connect with confidence and livestream with ease: The PowerShot V10 can be used for high-quality movie recording, livestreaming, and even as a webcam. The camera is well equipped with many connectivity features from live wireless or wired streaming to remote control and cloud services. As well as using USB-C for computer connection, powering the camera or charging; UVC and UAC support allows the camera to be used as a high quality webcam for video calls and streaming. Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth allows the use of the Canon Camera Connect app to import videos and photos, remote control and livestreaming to Facebook and YouTube. Livestreaming with the app is easy thanks to the direct access option on the new Home screen designed for the PowerShot V10. image.Canon Cloud solution is also supported with the PowerShot V10. This will allow you to upload, store and share photos and videos captured on the camera. Videos as well as photos can be transferred to popular services like Google Photos, Google Drive, YouTube, Flickr, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, Frame.io.