Featuring an impressive zoom range with flexible imaging capabilities, the PIXPROAZ255 is part of the Kodak Astro Zoom Collection and a versatile, compact camera for recording both stills and movies. Its 16MP 1/2.3" BSI CMOS sensor affords Full HD 1080p video recording at 30 fps with a sensitivity range from ISO 100-3200. The BSI design of the sensor helps to maintain low noise and high clarity for truer colors and accurate rendering in a variety of lighting conditions. Complementing the imaging assets is an impressive 52x optical zoom lens, which covers a 24-600mm equivalent focal length range, and optical image stabilization benefits this reach by minimizing the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. The rear 3.0" 460k-dot LCD monitor is ideal for composing and reviewing images.
- A 16MP 1/2.3" BSI CMOS sensor produces high-resolution stills and Full HD 1080p/30 video, along with a sensitivity range of ISO 100-3200 to suit working in a variety of lighting conditions. The BSI (back-illuminated) sensor design helps to produce increased clarity and reduced noise for clean image quality.
- A 25x optical zoom lens provides a 24-600mm equivalent focal length range, covering wide-angle to super-telephoto perspectives, and 4x digital zoom is also available to further extend the effective reach to a 100X zoom factor.
- Optical image stabilization is available to minimize the appearance of camera shake when shooting handheld in difficult lighting conditions or with longer focal lengths.
- A rear 3.0" 460k-dot LCD monitor is available for composing and reviewing imagery.
- 360° Panorama mode lets you take sweeping images by simply panning the camera to create a wide-field composition.
- Built-in flash provides additional illumination when working in low-light conditions.