- 3-Axis Gimbal with Tri-Camera System
- 20MP 5.1K Wide-Angle 4/3 CMOS Hasselblad
- 166mm 12MP 7x Zoom Telephoto
- 70mm 48MP 3x Zoom Medium Telephoto Lens
- 7 Intelligent Flight Modes
- Up to 43 Minutes of Flight Time
- O3+ Transmission with a 9.3-Mile Range
- Omnidirectional Avoidance with APAS 5.0
- D-LOG, D-LOG M & HLG Post Processing
- Fly More Combo & DJI RC Pro Remote
Filmmakers get more control over what they capture with this Mavic 3 Pro Drone Fly More Combo with DJI RC Pro from DJI. This flagship drone adds a third lens to the system with the 70mm f/2.8 medium telephoto to enhance your creative possibilities with more control of how much you capture of a subject and their surroundings.
Remaining are the impressive 24mm Hasselblad wide-angle lens, with 5.1K resolution, and the 166mm telephoto, which has been upgraded to f/3.4 and 60 fps for more light sensitivity and smoother video. This tri-camera system joins other Mavic 3 technologies, such as O3+ long-range transmission, up to 43 minutes of flight, and omnidirectional sensing with APAS 5.0 to make the Mavic 3 Pro safe, even for beginner pilots.
Triple-Lens Camera System
24mm Hasselblad Wide-Angle: The 20MP Hasselblad camera remains, with its adjustable f/2.8 to f/11 aperture and large 4/3 CMOS sensor for reduced noise in low-light situations. It offers 5.1K video resolution at 50 fps and incorporates the Hasselblad Natural Color Solution (HNCS) to capture and produce true-to-life colors in your media. When post-processing, you can use D-Log, D-Log M, and HLG.
70mm Medium Telephoto: The new camera in the tri-cam system, this 48MP lens offers an f/2.8 aperture and 1/1.3" CMOS for excellent day and night shots. Video is captured in 4K at 60 fps, and you can get clearer midrange shots with a 3x optical zoom. D-Log M and HLG are supported for efficient post-production, and it's capable of taking advantage of Night, ActiveTrack, and Hyperlapse shooting modes.
166mm Telephoto: This 12MP full telephoto lens returns, but with an updated aperture of f/3.4, letting more light in for better low-light performance using its 1/2" CMOS. It also improves its 4K fps from 30 to 60 for smoother video and incorporates a 7x optical zoom for clear close-ups.
An omnidirectional obstacle sensing system with APAS 5.0 technology actively detects obstacles during flight and will automatically plot safe routes around them during flight.
Intelligent Flight Modes
Up to 43 minutes of flight time
O3+ video transmission from up to 9.3 miles away
Supports optional DJI Goggles 2, Goggles Integra, and RC Motion 2 for a more immersive flight experience
In the box
- DJI Mavic 3 Pro Drone with Fly More Combo & DJI RC Pro
- RC Pro Remote
- Pair of Control Sticks
- 3 x Intelligent Flight Battery
- 6 x Pair of Low-Noise Propellers
- 100W USB-C Power Adapter
- 100W USB-C Power Adapter AC Power Cable
- 100W Battery Charging Hub
- Storage Cover
- ND Filter Set (ND8, ND16, ND32, and ND64)
- 2 x USB-C Cable
- Shoulder Bag