- Machined from 100% 6061-T6 'aircraft' aluminium
- 2pcs M3x0.5 safety screws to prevent the foot (and lens!) from sliding out catastrophically from a gimbal head or ball head.
- Premium M2.5 T-handle Allen Hex wrench for installing the foot and safety screws.
- Hard anodized black satin finish
- Standard 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded accessory holes
- 5-year warranty
- 1.5" x 7" x 1.45" tall
- 5.8oz, 166 grams
- Note: The original Nikon mounting screws are re-used when installing this lens foot. No additional hardware is required.
This may fit additional lenses as well as they become available (like the 500mm F4E FL).
All Nikon lenses appear to have the same mounting pattern and screw size, so verification is mainly a matter of checking balance and clearance for the lens hood.
Tip: You don't need to balance your lens and camera with the silly neoprene cover! It must add nearly 1/2lb of weight to far end.