K&F Concept Canon EOS to NEX Lens Mount Adaptor with Tripod thread KF06.263
- Lens: Canon EF EF-S mount lens(not for Canon FD mount lens)
- Camera: Sony Alpha E-mount Cameras(NOT for Sony A mount cameras)
- 'No Lens Attached' - Warning Message Appears
- The camera needs to be set to function without an E-Mount lens attached. You can do this by changing the following camera setting:
- 'Menu' -> 'Setup' -> 'Release w/o Lens' -> 'Enable'
- (Exact naming and location of this option may change depending on camera model)
Infinity focus position:
The position of the infinity mark of the telephoto lens or super-telephoto lens is shifted slightly to the positive side to enable focus adjustment even when focus shift is caused due to temperature changes. The shift range is denoted by an L-shaped line, Be sure to check the focus through the viewfinder even when you shoot at infinity.
Adapting APS-frame lens to a full-frame camera may generate vignetting, some cameras could correct it by adjusting APSC
Adapting full-frame lens to APS-frame camera (i.e: large format to medium format, medium format to 35mm, 35mm to micro 4/3) provides excellent edge-to-edge sharpness. The smaller image field helps minimise the effects of lens distortion and aberration by using the 'sweet spot' or centre of the larger lens image circle. and it will magnify the focal length by 1.6 on Canon, 1.5 on Nikon and Sony, 2.0 on M4/3 camera
- Allow Canon EOS EF mount lenses used on Sony E NEX/Alpha camera body.
- Compatible with Sony E NEX/Alpha camera includes: Sony NEX-3, NEX-3C, NEX-3N, NEX-5, NEX-5C, NEX-5N, NEX-5R, NEX-5T, NEX-6, NEX-7, NEX-C3, NEX-F3, NEX-VG10, a7, a7R, a9, a3000, a3500, a5000, a5100, a6000, a6300, a6500, a7S, a7 II, a7S II, a7R II, a7R III etc.
- Made of brass and aluminum. Stable, precise and durable construction. Manually operated. Infinity focus allowed.
- For heavy medium format lenses, we suggest to use with a telephoto bracket and a tripod to balance its weight when shoot.