Kodak's UltraMax 400 is a high-speed daylight-balanced colour negative film offering a wide exposure latitude for greater versatility, as well as a fine grain structure with consistent and accurate colours. Optimized skin tone reproduction makes this film suitable for portraiture while a vibrant overall colour palette benefits general and outdoor photography. It has a nominal sensitivity of ISO 400/27° and is well-suited to both scanning and enlarging applications.
• Daylight-Balanced colour Negative Film
• ISO 400/27° in C-41 Process
• Rich Saturation, Optimized Skin Tones
• Fine Grain, Wide Exposure Latitude
• Ideal for Scanning and Enlarging