- MAGNETIC FLASH DIFFUSER ATTACHMENT The new MagGrip 2 improves on our original, award-winning MagGrip flash modifier by optimizing the design to be smaller, lighter, and more secure. The MagGrip 2 is a flexible silicone band that stretches over your flash and stays put no matter what you do. Our patented magnetic modular design means you can create a customized light control setup with any selection of modifiers you choose.
- SMALLER, LIGHTER, BETTER The new MagGrip 2 design is smaller and lighter on your flash (and your neck!) while simultaneously increasing magnetic strength for a super secure attachment. Say goodbye to noisy velcro, sticky adhesives and weaker modifier designs and enjoy lightning-fast, silent modifier changes.
- DURABLE SILICONE BAND Silicone construction is sturdy, secure, and highly stretchable to fit firmly on your flash. Silicone rubber retains 99% of its elasticity over time - even after long, repeated use. The MagGrip 2 is so durable you can slam it on the floor, shove it deep within your bag, heck, run it over with your car—the MagMod modifiers can take a beating!
- MAGNETIC SOFTBOX ADAPTER MagGrip 2 was designed to work seamlessly with the MagBox system for fast and convenient speedlite use with a softbox. The MagGrip 2 stretches across almost any hotshoe flash securely and is now optimized for round-head flashes and can be used with a variety of mixed flash sizes and brands.
- MAGMOD 2 The essential component that makes the MagMod universe spin, the MagGrip 2 allows you to add as many MagMod modifiers on the MagGrip as your heart desires - in any order. Go nuts! The MagGrip 2 is compatible with nearly all standard flashes, including many Canon, Godox, Profoto, Sony, Nikon, Olympus, and Yongnuo flashes.
The new and improved MagGrip 2 makes for lightning-fast and secure modifier attachment thanks to its patented magnetic modular design. Now optimized to reduce weight, improved compatibility with round-head flashes, and a smaller footprint on your flash.
Fast, easy attachment. MagMod’s patented magnetic modular design makes for lightning-fast and secure flash modifier changes. Stack multiple modifiers to really customize your light control setup.
Round head optimised. Newly redesigned and optimized for round-head flashes, the MagGrip 2 features a flexible silicone band that stretches across almost any hotshoe flash.
Smaller footprint. The new MagGrip 2 design is smaller and lighter on your flash while simultaneously increasing magnetic strength for secure, strong modifier attachment.
Strong magnets. The new MagGrip 2 features increased magnetic strength compared to previous versions. With the MagGrip 2 on your flash, you can say goodbye to noisy velcro, sticky adhesives and weaker modifier designs thanks to MagMod’s super fast, secure, and perfectly optimized magnetic flash modifiers.
Compact design. The MagGrip 2 was redesigned to be smaller on your flash and lighter on your neck. Compared to the original MagMod modifiers, the new MagMod 2 modifiers are so light they almost feel like they're not even on your flash!
Universal fit. The MagGrip 2 is a flexible silicone band that stretches over your flash and stays put no matter what you do. Silicone rubber retains 99% of its elasticity over time—even after long, repeated use.
Durability Defined. Silicone rubber retains 99% of its elasticity over time—even after long, repeated use. The MagGrip 2 is so durable you can slam it on the floor, shove it deep within your bag, heck, run it over with your car—the MagMod modifiers can take a beating!
Want to upgrade your flash later down the road? No problem. The MagGrip 2 works with a variety of mixed flash brands, including round-head flashes so you won’t need to upgrade all of your modifiers when you move up to a different size flash.
One of the most important improvements introduced with MagMod 2 modifiers is a focus on size and weight reduction. The MagMod design team prioritized reducing as much weight as possible without sacrificing durability, function, and aesthetic form.
The MagGrip 2’s overall width on the flash shrunk by 30%, making it feel like it’s almost not even there! This seemingly minor adjustment helps the flash feel less bulky while still maintaining ease and speed the oh-so-good magnetic modular system MagMod pioneered.
The MagGrip 2 was also optimized to work with new round-head flashes even more seamlessly than before. We improved the already universal design and made it even sleeker for newer flash models.