- New and improved professional mirrorless camera
- Dual EXPEED 6 image processors
- Two card slots: CFexpress/XQD & UHS-II SD
- Much improved AF and tracking performance
- Eye, face and animal AF for both stills and video
- Significantly higher frame rates
- Deeper 50 RAWs/200 JPG buffer depth
- USB-C hot charging whilst still shooting
- Nikon's powerful 45.7-megapixel sensor
- 5-axis in-camera Vibration Reduction
- A wide 64-25600 ISO sensitivity range
- Shoots up to 10 frames per second
- Wide covering 493 autofocus points
- Hybrid phase-detect/contrast AF with AF assist
- Low-light AF accurate from -6 to +19 EV
- Full-pixel readout with broad dynamic range
- Output 10-bit depth directly to recorder via HDMI
- Captures truly stunning 4K UHD 60p video footage
Improved processing, greater versatility, but familiar design, the Nikon Z7 II takes everything that was great from the original and ups its capabilities even more. Sporting a high-resolution 45.7MP FX-format BSI CMOS sensor and dual EXPEED 6 image processors, the Z7 II is clearly aimed at the detail-obsessed image-maker.
- 45.7MP FX-Format BSI CMOS Sensor and Dual EXPEED 6 Processors
- UHD 4K Video Recording
- 493-Point Phase-Detect AF System
- Vibration Reduction
- 3.2" 2.1m-dot Titing LCD screen
- Dual memory card slots
- BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy)
- SnapBridge connectivity
- Wi-Fi enabled
3.6m-dot OLED electronic finder
A high 0.80x magnification and uses NIKKOR optics to guarantee a sharp, clear image. The finder also has a fluorine coating for easier cleaning. The top panel of the Z7 II is configured with a dot-matrix OLED. This low-energy display provides quick access to important camera settings.
Configured with one CFexpress Type B/XQD memory card slot and one UHS-II SD card slot, flexible file storage is possible with the option to use repetitive, overflow, or segregated storage methods. A robust magnesium alloy chassis is both dust and weather-resistant to benefit working in harsh climates and inclement conditions.
The ergonomic grip and overall form factor is shaped to benefit handling for extended periods of time and are further accentuated by an anti-slip material and a joystick for seamless settings and focus point selection.
Nikon FTZ ii Mount Adapter
Enabling the use of nearly any Nikon F-mount lens on Z-mount mirrorless camera bodies, the FTZ Mount Adapter is a sophisticated means for expanding the range of usable lenses. While compatible with approximately 360 distinct F-mount lenses, this adapter is especially ideal for use with over 90 E, G, and D-type lenses, where it fully maintains autofocus and auto-exposure capabilities for seamless use of the SLR lenses on the mirrorless body. The adapter, which is built from magnesium alloy and is weather-sealed, also incorporates a 1/4"-20 mount on the base to provide a more balanced means for working on a tripod with longer, heavier lenses.
Full AF/AE supported when using:
AF-S type G/D/E lenses
AF-P type G/E lenses
AF-I type D lenses
AF-S / AF-I teleconverters