Nissin MF18 Macro Ringlight Flash for Sony
- Wireless TTL and multi-function remote control system allows this flash to control slave groups with +/- 3 stops EV compensation.
- Firmware upgrades available through USB service terminal. These require the unit to be sent back to the manufacturer.
- The colour display features an easily navigable menu that automatically rotates depending on the camera's orientation.
- Modelling LED lamp works in conjunction with a power ratio control feature to help better preview your lighting.
- Comes with full Nissin UK warranty
The Nissin MF18 Macro Flash for Sony is a ring light flash, specifically designed for use with Sony cameras. Featuring a Fine Macro mode, this flash provides highly precise light control from 1/128 to 1/1204 in 1/6 EV steps, to achieve the greatest accuracy. When used in manual mode, the flash can be adjusted in 1/3 EV steps from full power down to 1/64th power. The tube flash design is divided in half, allowing you to vary light output depending on the lighting conditions. This design also works in conjunction with the expansion flash head, permitting the use of this flash on lenses ranging from 49mm to 82mm in diameter.
NOTE: Firmware upgrades can only be done by the manufacturer, please ask for details.