- 3-Mic microphone technology reproduces true-to-life sounds
- High Sound Pressure Level of up to 125dB
- Records in PCM, FLAC and MP3 at different rates
- Built-in Bluetooth connects to wireless headphones
- Smartphone app control for distanced recording
- 3.5 headphone-out, mic-in and line-in connectivity
- Auto, manual and smart recording modes
- 16GB built-in memory and MicroSD slot
- 37-hour battery life with rechargeable batteries
- Composite USB microphone mode
- Kit comes with windshield, hot shoe adapter and audio cable
- Ideal for filmmakers, YouTubers and content creators
All-In-One Audio Device
The OM System LS-P5 Linear PCM Recorder produces high-resolution sound, perfect for any filmmaking or content creation project. It is equipped with the TRESMIC II microphone system, which utilises three microphones to expand the frequency response with stereo sound and capture high-resolution recordings. This device can record at 96kHZ/24bit in both Linear PCM and FLAC formats. It can also handle sound pressure levels of up to 125dB for recording distortion-free sound across a wide dynamic range - whether that is loud music at a concert or quiet dialogue.
The LS-P5 has a suite of features for sound recordists to effortlessly capture audio whilst on-the-go. It comes with 16GB internal memory as well as a MicroSD XC I storage slot for cards up to 2TB storage so you’ll never run out of space. Thanks to a USB Micro-B connection and the Composite USB microphone mode, you can directly connect and record to a PC or Mac. Mic-in and line-in ports allow additional microphones to be connected, or for the recorder to connect to other audio equipment. Bluetooth capabilities allow users to monitor sound with wireless headphones, eliminating awkward wires.
The compact LS-P5 recorder is perfectly suited for mounting on cameras, and the accessories bundled in this kit let that possibility become a reality. The hot shoe adapter and audio cable can be used together to connect to cameras, such as a mirrorless OM System camera, as an external microphone. When shooting and recording outdoors, the windshield helps to eliminate wind noise. The LS-P5 records high-quality sound, thanks to the PCM format, which can be used directly in the editing process. The recorder itself also has Slate Tone and Test Tone for those using the LS-P5 for high-end video production.
What’s in the box?
- 1 x OM-System LS-P5 Recorder
- 1 x Windshield
- 1 x Hot Shoe Adapter
- 1 x 3.5mm Audio Cable
- 2 x Rechargeable AAA batteries