- Polaroid format: 8.8 cm x 10.7 cm - Image area: 7.9 cm x 7.9 cm - Each pack contains 8 instant images.
- Can be used with: i-Type cameras Polaroid Lab vintage cameras
- Photographing with light: the more light in your shot, the better your photo will be. Instant film loves light, especially natural light. Use the flash for all your indoor shots.
- Develop in the dark : All photos appear blank first. As they are most sensitive during this period, they should not be bent or shaked. Protect it from light while designing and point the image page down.
- Store in a cool, take a warm photo: The film performance depends on the temperature. Keep the film in the fridge but never freeze. It is best to bring it to room temperature before use, approx. 13-28°C (55-82°F)
Just like the Polaroid cameras from the '80s and '90s, our 600 film is a favourite for many. 600 film is the most common film for vintage cameras because it contains a small battery in every pack. Got a new camera? Don't sweat it. 600 film works with our i-Type models too. You get 8 instant photos in every pack.
Note: Item has a production date and it should be used within 12 months.