- Soft and form fitting with minimalist outer appearance
- Top and rear panel access to camera gear or personal gear
- Dedicated pocket fits up to a 15" laptop
- Collapsable side pockets for water bottles or tripod carry
- Interior Dimensions: 11.4" W x 13.8" H x 5.5" D (29 x 35 x 14 cm), Exterior Dimensions: 11.8" W x 15.9" H x 7.1" D (30 x 40.5 x 18 cm), Laptop Pocket (fits up to 15" laptop): 9.8" W x 14.1" H x 1.0" D (25 x 36 x 2.5 cm), Weight: 4.0 lbs (1.8 kg) including all accessories.Seam sealed rain cover included.Fits Standard DSLR body or Mirrorless System,15" laptop, 70 200mm f/2.8 attached, 24 70mm f/2.8, 100mm or 105mm f/2.8 macro, 50mm f/1.4, Flash
Whether bushwhacking through the outback or horse packin’ in the Wild West, the Retrospective Backpack 15L is built for back-road adventure travel. This classic-styled rucksack features a rugged yet form-fitting canvas that is treated with DWR to repel the elements. A zippered security flap under the lid tucks away to provide rapid top access, while the back panel offers full access to your gear – including a 15-inch laptop. Superior construction, comfortable harness, and legendary Think Tank quality inspires confidence so you can focus on the shot.