The Saramonic LavMicro U2 is an ultracompact clip-on lavalier microphone that to captures rich, broadcast-quality sound. It features a 3.5mm TRRS output connector and a dedicated switch that toggles between camera and phone output modes, switching the output to either TRS, or TRRS. Allowing users to plug directly into the mic input on cameras, smartphones, tablets, audio recorders, computers, mixers, and any other device with a 3.5mm input. A 3.5mm to 1/4” adapter is also included to plug into larger input jacks. It has a long 19.7-foot (6m) built-in cable that provides plenty of length to achieve creative techniques, like standing at an optimal distance in front of your device’s camera, sit down interviews in a natural setting, and narrative filmmaking where concealing the microphone is crucial.
Capture great sound with ease
Everything you need to capture perfect sound comes included. A battery comes installed so you can use the LavMicro U2 with cameras and devices that do not provide power to the microphone. The omnidirectional pickup pattern captures sound equally in all directions, so you don’t need to worry about the direction the mic is pointing when you clip it to a shirt. The included alligator-style mic clip holds the LavMicro U2 firmly, and the foam windscreen diffuses unwanted wind noise. A storage pouch with a locking drawstring holds everything neatly.
- Ultracompact clip-on lavalier microphone that plugs directly into cameras, audio recorders, smartphones, tablets, and other devices and delivers rich, broadcast-quality sound
- Built-in 19.7-foot (6m) cable provides an ample amount of length for creative recording techniques like speaking in front of the camera, sit-down interviews and concealing the microphone
- Omnidirectional pickup pattern captures sound equally in every direction, so you don't need to worry about what direction the mic is pointing when clipped to your shirt
- Powered by an included battery, built-in switch to change between phone and camera modes, compatible with 3.5mm and 1/4” inputs
- Includes an alligator-style mic clip that securely affixes to collars and other clothing, a foam windscreen to diffuse wind noise, and a locking drawstring pouch that neatly holds everything