- High strength, lightweight 8-layer Carbon Fiber for the curved arm and forged aircraft aluminum for the L-platform. Ideal for nature and sports photography and other shots of moving objects.
- Makes your camera/lens outfit "weightless" and will smoothly move horizontally 360° and tilt +150° to -60° with a slight touch.
- Locking 360° rotating base. Height adjustable 90° platform. Converts to a side mount system with included platform.
- Arca-compatible 120mm Quick Release plate with rubber surface and with 1/4 and 3/8 screw.
- Size: 260*120*250mm. Weight: 1.4Kg/3.1lb. Load: 25Kg/55.1lb
The Sirui PH-30 Gimbal head is a swing head for cameras with telephoto lenses of up to 25 kilograms. The Gimbal design allows you to rotate the lens around the centre of its centre of gravity. This makes it easy to handle long and heavy lenses. Due to the multi-layer carbon fibre and the high-quality aluminium for the L-bracket, the PH-30 weighs only 1.4 kg and is still sturdy enough to carry up to 25 kg of telephoto lenses.
Because of the carbon, you have less vibration and influences due to temperature changes. You can easily turn your camera in all directions without having to make an effort. The Sirui's head makes the camera 'weightless' and moves easily 360° horizontally and tilts +150° up to -60°. This is a must-have for example if you want to follow birds with a telephoto lens.
- Carrying capacity: 25 kg
- Arca-Swiss compatible quick release plate
- Tilting from -60 to 150 degrees
- Panning: 360 degrees
- In height adjustable platform
- Carbon fibre for firmness
- Weight: 1.4 kg