Tamron 150-500mm F5-6.7 Di III VC VXD Lens - Sony E-Mount
- Ultra-telephoto zoom with comfortable, intuitive operation
- High-speed, high-precision AF means you'll never miss a photo opportunity
- VC image stabilization facilitates shooting handheld at the ultra-telephoto position
- Built with Mirrorless in Mind
- New switch design for improved operability & Moisture-Resistant construction
The Tamron 150-500mm F5-6.7 F/5-6.7 Di III VC VXD is TAMRON's first ultra-telephoto zoom lens for full-frame mirrorless cameras that reaches the 500mm focal length. With its compact design, even when extended to the 500mm telephoto end, you can still shoot handheld, especially since the lens alone is just 1725 grams, plus it is equipped with TAMRON's proprietary VC (Vibration Compensation) mechanism for high-level image stabilization to help capture that perfect shot. This lens enables users to enjoy handheld shooting with amazing performance and high image quality in the ultra-telephoto realm where conventional wisdom once dictated a tripod was necessary.
To support handheld shooting in the ultra-telephoto range, the new zoom is also equipped with VXD (Voice-coil eXtreme-torque Drive), a linear motor focussing mechanism that delivers agile performance to keep up with your subject, whilst remaining super quiet. At the 150mm end this is also particularly important as the lens offers an MOD (Minimum Object Distance) of only 0.6m for powerful and dramatic close-ups.
For full specifications click Here