Autofocus, full frame, compact, fast aperture, wide-angle cine lens - Sony FE Mount
UNIFIED FORM FACTOR – COMPACT & LIGHT
The V-AF increases compatibility with gimbals and drones by applying the unified form factors with its 5 different focal lengths (Ultra-Wide to Medium-tele). By providing a compact size of 73 X 70mm and a lightweight of less than 300g, there is no need to re-set the equipment when changing the lenses.
TALLY LAMP - EXCELLENT USABILITY
The lamp located on the front and mount index helps the user to check whether a video is recorded or not while shooting. It supports video content creation more conveniently even in a small space without a lot of equipment.
SUPPORT 8K AND THE SAME COLOUR TONE
The new V-AF series supports resolutions up to 8K in a small and lightweight form, which is well suited for use with handheld gimbals and drones, as well as for studios and location productions. All lenses within the new V-AF series are colour-matched to avoid shifts when swapping lenses, and the 9 aperture blades allow for a natural-looking bokeh.
CUSTOM SWITCH & BUTTON
Features the 'Focus save' function usually in professional cine equipment and custom mode that adds function by firmware, which provides video-specific functions for students and amateur users who dream of cinematographers.
- All V-AF Series have a unified form factor and colour tone
- Autofocus cine lens for full-frame sensors
- Compact size and lightweight for gimbals and drones
- LED Indicator for recording status
- Soft manual focus ring works with follow focus systems
- Custom Button with Focus Save function
- Custom Switch to alter focus ring function
- Closest Focusing Distance: 29cm
- Diagonal Angle of View: Full Frame: 63.6° / APS-C: 43.8°
- Dimensions: 72.1mm / 2.8inch
- Filter Size: 58mm
- Focal Length: 35mm
- Maximum Aperture: T1.9
- Maximum Diameter: 72.2mm
- Mount Type: Sony E
- No. Diaphragm Blades: 9
- Weatherproof: Yes
- Weight: 280g / 9.9oz