- 10x magnification
- 42mm diameter objective lens
- Premium ED Glass delivers exceptional detail and brilliant colours
- Advanced MultiGuard® coatings for higher light transmittance
- Modern ergonomics with an open-bridge design
- BAK4 Roof Prisms enhance image resolution
- Twist Eye Cups and Locking Diopter for fast focus
- Large, precise focus wheel
- 100% waterproof and fogproof
Vanguard's Endeavor ED 10x42 binoculars deliver sharpness and clarity like never before, with exceptional light transmission and remarkable colour resolution and contrast.
Extra Low-Dispersion (ED) glass effectively reduces colour dispersion and enhances colour resolution and contrast. ED glass aligns the colours to meet at the same focal plane to reduce the chromatic aberration and obtain the highest resolution and image contrast, delivering a sharp image.
P2 Phase Coating was developed for enhanced image clarity and true colour reproduction. Vanguard's P2 phase-coated BaK4 prisms creates crystal clear images and high resolution observation. The V-Max Silver Coating lens treatment provides crisper, more vivid images and sharper contrast due to impressive light reflection. Emerald Coating is specifically designed to provide the full spectrum of colour within the band of green tones. This coating is essential for nature enthusiasts, because it ensures the most vivid and natural shades of green.
Anti-Reflection Coating on all air-to-surface lenses dramatically minimizes light reflection on the lens. Coupled with fully multi-coated treatment, it ensures near perfect light transmission and image recognition, enabling the brightest images possible, even on the sunniest days.
The Endeavor ED features an ergonomic open-bridge design that's comfortable to use for prolonged periods, along with a wide viewing angle. Nitrogen-charged and o-ring sealed, the Endeavor ED is waterproof and fogproof to take on challenging weather conditions.
Key Product Features include:
- 10x magnification
- 42mm objective lens
- Extra Low-Dispersion (ED) Glass
- Open bridge design
- Waterproof and Fogproof
- Viewing angle 6.5° delivering field of view of 114m/1000m
- Locking dioptre ring