Vanguard Winter Discount Code
Save 20% on all Vanguard items this winter using code VG-BF-20
Code expires 07th January 2024.
- Multi-Angle Central Column moves almost 360° in any direction for the perfect setup for any shot,
- Multi-Angle Central Column can be used as a multi-mount with the VEO+ MA1 Adaptor (included free in-pack)
- Extends to 165cm (139cm with centre column down) and has a maximum load capacity of 25kg
- Folds to 67cm and weighs 1.9kg
- Easy set, solid and easy clean twist locks
- Luxury padded tripod bag with shoulder strap and internal zip up pocket
The VEO 3+ 303CT is Vanguard's most stable and versatile carbon fibre all-in-one tripod. With 30mm legs and an innovative Multi-Angle Central Column (MACC) that is ideal for any style of photography, from macro to landscape.
Unlike the smaller models, to ensure maximum stability, this tripod does not include a leg that can be unscrewed to convert into a monopod.
The easy set twist locks allow you to deploy your tripod in seconds, and to lock the legs solid. They are also incredibly easy to clean, allowing you to use the tripod in more extreme conditions to capture that perfect shot, with the knowledge that you can clean the legs thoroughly when you return home, maximizing the life of the tripod.
For maximum stability on any surface, the tripod comes with rubber feet that can be removed and replaced with spiked feet (included).
All the VEO 3+ models are delivered using Computer Numerical Control (CNC) engineering technology, with key load bearing components machined from aircraft grade aluminum which then receive leading-edge treatments, such as Vanguard’s advanced anodising process, which offers maximum protection from corrosion and maximise the life of the product.
The VEO 3+ 303CT is a tripod only that has 30mm diameter, 3-section carbon fibre legs that offer an incredibly stable base that extends to 1655mm (or 1390mm with the central column down for maximum stability) and will hold up to 25kg.
For more information on the product, why not check out this review by Photography News. It is also available in aluminum, and as a kit with a dual axis ball head that takes full advantage of the 25kg maximum load capacity.