The VEO CP-65 Clamp lets you attach your camera, smartphone, or accessory to almost any surfaces around you, wherever you are, to get that extra stability for that perfect shot, or position your accessory for the optimum result.
The clamp mouth opens up to 65mm for attaching it to almost any surfaces, and the swivelling front clasps offer flexibility that allows it to fit securely to either flat surfaces (such as a table top or fence line), or curved surfaces (such as railings or tree branches).
If you don't need such a large clamp, then check out the VEO CP-46 which opens up to 46mm.
To get the most solid grip, and ensure that the clamp does not damage the surface it is attached to, the inner grip of the VEO CP Clamp has a moulded rubber finish.
On the clamp body, there are three threaded holes, two 1/4" and one 3/8". These allow you to attach up to three tripod support arms for a camera, Go Pro, smartphone, lighting or a mic rig, each positioned independently. Each thread has bayonet slots for maximum stability when using a suitable tripod support arm, such as a the VEO TSA DLX series.
When paired with suitable support arms, the VEO CP Clamp can handle a payload up to 10kg, which gives you plenty of gear configuration options.
VEO CP Clamps are easy to use, as well. An easy-grip locking knob helps you tighten the clamp easily, even with gloves on your hands or in damper conditions. Simply tighten it down and set up your shot.
- Can attach to items up to a 65mm diameter
- Swivelling front clasps offer flexibility and allow the clamp to attach to numerous surface types
- Moulded rubber inner grip for maximum hold, even on smooth surfaces
- Three threaded holes (two 1/4" and one 3/8") available for attaching tripod support arms
- Bayonet slots for maximum stability when using a suitable tripod support arm, such as the VEO TSA DLX
- Easy-grip locking knob