- Narrow 12" x 36" softbox is an ideal rim, accent, or hair light
- Includes softbox with case, 1-stop diffusion, shoe mount bracket, and 8' stand
- Opens like an umbrella for quick setup and compact storage
- Durable and lightweight fibreglass framework for years of use
- Mounts with a standard umbrella receptacle with no speedring required
- Highly reflective silver interior maximizes light output
- Can be mounted vertically or horizontally
- Metal shoe mount bracket for secure Speedlight mounting
- Lightweight 8' aluminium stand with collapsible legs
- A Perfect Hair Light or Rim Light Flash Kit
Get more from your off-camera flash with the Apollo Strip Speedlight Kit. The Apollo Strip is designed with a narrow profile and recessed edge for focusing your light source on a defined area. This rectangular modifier makes an ideal rim, accent, or hair light for portraiture or product photography. The strip features two built-in zippered entry points that allow for mounting in a vertical or horizontal position. The kit includes a 12" x 36" Apollo Strip softbox with case, full-stop diffusion panel, adjustable shoe mount bracket, and 8' aluminium light stand.
Simple to Setup and Use Anywhere
The convenience of an umbrella meets the control of a softbox. Built on a durable fibreglass frame, this lightweight softbox opens and closes like an umbrella for quick setup and tear-down. Apollo softboxes mount to a variety of lights using a standard umbrella receptacle. No speedrings or adapters required! These lightweight modifiers are perfect for both on-location and studio photography.
For Portable Flashes and Studio Strobes
Do you shoot with both a speedlight and strobe? Thanks to the Apollo’s versatile umbrella shaft, these modifiers can be instantly paired with both types of off-camera flashes. With these softboxes, you won’t be confined to using a single lighting style or forced into buying various modifiers.
Dual Stand Mounting Options
Apollo softboxes allow you to achieve direct or indirect lighting with the same modifier. By directing your light toward the diffusion front, you’ll create drastic highlights with a subtle hot spot. Positioning your light towards the back of Apollo creates an even spread of light with softer shadows. The inside of the Apollo sofbox is made with highly-reflective silver fabric that maximizes light output for any situation
The Original Umbrella Softbox, Reimagined
Since being invented by Westcott in 1985, Apollo umbrella-style softboxes have been enhanced based upon customer requests. The latest Apollo design features a recessed edge, flexible fiberglass frame, and removable outer diffusion panel for added versatility.