- 2.4 GHz wireless radio trigger for FJ Wireless and Canon RT flash systems
- Long-lasting, removable Lithium-ion battery
- User-friendly menu and multi-select control pad for quick adjustments
- Enhanced performance and wireless connectivity up to 985’ (300m)
- High-Speed Sync, TTL, and Freeze, Front and Rear Curtain Sync capable
- Unlock more features with the mobile app via Bluetooth®
- USB Type-C to USB-A cord for quick charging and firmware updates
- 6 groups and 32 wireless channels to avoid interference
- Integrated hot shoe for secure mounting on most cameras
The Westcott FJ-X3s Wireless Flash Trigger for Sony Cameras is designed with a proprietary Sony hot shoe mount for compatibility with most Sony cameras.
The FJ-X3s trigger mounts to the camera's hot shoe to wirelessly control multiple FJ400s, FJ200s, FJ80s, and FJ-XR receivers. Get reliable wireless connectivity up to 985' with enhanced performance in high interference locations like weddings, and events. It runs on a long-lasting removable lithium-ion battery.
The FJ-X3s is designed with a large display, user-friendly menu, and multi-select control pad for making quick adjustments. Functions include TTL, High Speed Sync, Freeze, Front, and Rear Curtain Sync, group and channel assignment, group exposure compensation, TTL to the equivalent manual, modelling lamp settings, and much more. Westcott's mobile app allows you to remotely adjust FJ Wireless flash settings via built-in Bluetooth. Using the app increases the number of groups with colour-coding options for quick recognition. It also allows you to save lighting scenario settings and includes other time-saving features.