Swarovski SLC 15X56 Binoculars
The Swarovski SLC 15x56 WB is the ideal binoculars for long observation tours, during daytime and at dusk. The ergonomic product design guarantees perfect wearing comfort and viewing. The magnesium casing ensures adequate strength and offers you a viewer that is dirt, dust and waterproof.
Experiencing wildlife late in the day is particularly attractive for many people. This is precisely the time when otherwise very shy creatures, such as owls or even wildcats, make an appearance. The SLC 56 binoculars will provide you with maximum support as you make your eye-opening discovery. They impress with their optimised optical system for night use and optimum viewing comfort that prevents any feeling of fatigue during observations.
The optical performance of Swarovski SLC 15x56 WB is impressive with realistic colour representation, high contrast and excellent transmission. The Swarovski SLC 15x56 WB is enhanced and optimized for night viewing and has sharpness up to the edges combined with a wide field of view.
The binocular is equipped with an anti-stick coating, enabling easy removal of, for example, watermarks and tree resin. The screw caps are of hypoallergenic material that can be set at three different positions and they can also be unscrewed for cleaning.
- Very large face with a wide-field eyepiece
- High Brightness-lens with HD-optics
- Integrated dioptre setting in focusing wheel
- Rugged magnesium body
- Anti-stick due to nitrogen filling
- Screw thread for tripod
- Balanced weight
- High-quality prism system with P-coating
- Height (mm): 192mm
- Width (mm): 141mm
- Depth (mm): 73mm
- Weight (g): 1200g
- Optical Design: Roof Prism
- Optical Coatings: Fully Multi-Coated
- - 15x Objective Lens Diameter
- - 56mm Field Of View (Deg)
- - 78m@1000m
- Nearest Focus Distance (M): 3.9m
- Usage: Sports & General Use
- Form: Hand Held
- Warranty: 10 Years
- Waterproof / Nitrogen Filled?: Yes
- Interpupillary Distance (mm): 56-76mm
- Eye Relief (mm): 16mm